Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Pretty Post of 2011.

 Happy Blessed 2011 peeps!!
Cried away all the tears and leave it at 2010, blessed and happiness come true from 2011 now on.
I guess everyone got a very blast countdown last night yea? but not for me..
never countdown, never crowd with the peoples, but staying at home like usual day(but alone) remembering what i did the past whole year.
Christmas Eve cannot be like nothing or usual day, but NewYear Eve definately can be for me.=)

However, i had fun, i enjoyed very much the last few days of 2010.
Lovely, great time with who and for what? Wondered what it feels like?
Alright, I'll share with you right here. Busy year end month is now End-ed.
It's the first day and first post of the new year 2011! ♥ 

On the way to Sunway Pyramid to date someone else? Hehex.
Before that, went for something for stomach at Garden. =D

Hi-Tea Menu RM 14.90


Garden Black Pepper Chicken RM18.90

Tandoori Pita RM 13.90

Iced Peach Tea RM6.90  Hmm, i like the taste, very fresh.




Going to meet the ones we date soon..... =))

Let's go! Our special ride to meet the ones.

I know i am just too excited. Haha

Haha! Yes, meeting Peter Pan!
It's really happy for me, never forget mummy brought me and sis to this kind of musical or ballets when i was young.
I guess that's why i like fairy tales and musical, it's because from mummy. Thanks mum.

Lovely Peter Pan and Wendy ^^









The kids really lucky to have the chance to take pics with all the characters of Peter Pan. ^^



I am not a kid, i can and got only this chance. Fine, haha.

The mummy and all their children. =)


Leaving the place and heading to another place for nom again. ^^

Yes, it's Ole-Ole Bali.


Someone came to meet us.


I like this, very tasty drink. Barley Jug RM18.00  

It's mine and sis's Chic & Beef Combo RM38.00
Best combo for 2 person. Both delicious and very satisfied.
For Mabel need to share this with 3 person, or else she can't finish it for sure. Haha
s

Beef & Lamb Combo RM 40.00


Bali Trio RM 42.00
Yummeh Slrup~ Very tasty for the sotong..Like*


Not bad too. But it's too spicy and hot for me. Can't finish it.
It's fresh and delicious dinner,but is so heavy that i was really stuffed and so full that I would burst with another bite seriously. Haha.
Btw, Am so happy today!
 Untill the day after, which is yesterday the last day of 2010 i only had 3 bread for the whole day, i just able to that. Haha

♥.♥.♥.♥.

Another day again which is the day before meeting up Peter Pan,29th of Dec.
Btw, i think i need a hair cut, no eyes with fringe. Haha. Going to dye again too i think so.

 Centre of Sight PJ waiting sis for checkup after the eyes operation.

Dami cafe placed Sg.Long before back to Kajang then.
Milk Shake Pearl Tea RM 3.90

Mine Three combinations Rice Meals RM 10.90
Hmmmmm~ Healthy yummy one..

Japanese Curry Noodles. RM 9.90

Dumplings Soup RM 6.90 (4pcs)

 Fully enjoyed the days before the year end. Yes sure, It's considered a satisfied year end for me, Thanks God.♥ =)


However, still to be say that, i was not being really that good in 2010 my 19 years old.
I remembered that i often told people around me i was so happy, enjoyed my 18 years old, everything  good, nice to me seriously.
but the year after 18, things changed to not going smooth anymore, this is the year i knew where i fell, where i dropped, where i hurts.

Dear Father God, guard me, bless me as your good girl, your good daughter.
Hold me back to your arm when i fall, when i get rejected from other, when people cast me off.
Give and blessed my strength from you, which teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight. Tears*
Wipe my tears off when i can't stand for it. Grant me the wisdom to know the difference of everything that gets to me.
Thanks God for guarding me and my family in peace, healthy for the pass 2010 year.
Ask God to continue to bless and wishing me, my family, people around me, the country life peacefully in the new year, Amen.
Happy Blessed New year 2011. =)

No comments: