Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Day before Weekend 280111


In fact, i got lost both of my memorable day pics from my baby CoolpixP5100,
I am really really sad, and i don't know what happened. ='(

and the ones with Zizi from my babyD90 need to be formatting to get it?
and i don't understand how could i get it after formatting the memory card. Stupid.

Ok fine, got another great day yesterday at MidValley from day to night,
and fortunately, my pics never disappear unknowingly, i wish it never happen anymore. 
Lunch at Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe, guess who is the one together with me?
 It's the year meet friend, Jaynes! Haha
She is my one of the 3 best classmate when i attended Flight Attendant course in Intel Excel.
4 of us always be together in the class out of 20+ classmates.
Christine and MingShi can't make it for yesterday dated.

Jayn and her meals.
Chicken Teriyaki RM 18.90

Iced Cappuccino RM9.90

It's my Grilled Baramundi RM 18.90   Very nice and tasty *Recommended to try

My favorite Iced Peach Tea again  =D  RM 6.90

 Cinema's wash room.
Shaolin for today film. It's so nice and meaningful.
2nd Recommended of the day* Must watch Shaolin.
Rate: 9/10

 Walk around and shopping after the movie before dinner. Got myself long pant from F.O.S and cap from Cotton On.
Love the CNY decorations in MidValley. The very CNY feel and atmosphere.

Dined at YUZU Japanese Restaurant, The Garden.

Shabu Shabu for table of 2  RM65   *Not Recommended. It's not full at all. 
I can't taste the beef, it's too little for me n Jayn, the both beef's fans, Hahaha
and the whole Shabu Shabu are Veges just except the counted noodles and 4 beef slices. =(



Negima 串烧 RM 15   Nice ones.

Noodles from Set of Shabu Shabu

SS Cb Karaage RM16. Favorite Crabs,
It's sososo yummehhh~ Try*
This is very Tasty and Thirsty,
need to drink a lot of water, tea.

Unagi Maki RM 26.  The best Unagi i tried.

Photos time while waiting dessert to be serve.

Warabi Mochi RM 6
I love the special taste. It's taste very bitter at the first bite and taste sweet after.
You've to eat the bitternesse to reach the sweetness you craving for.
It's taste very delicious and meaningful. Try*

The pretty complete yellow flower turns to incompletely, because

of Jayn, Hahahahahaha

Last pic before leave. Very satisfied dinner.
I mean the atmosphere, the little yummy delicious taste and the people with,
but eat not satisfied yet, filled my stomach still after. Hehex.

*3rd Recommended of the day,
YUZU Japanese Restaurant, The Garden MidValley City.
Will be there again for sure!

The traffic is still even after dined, terrible.
Satisfied day? Of Course. =D
Mummy, i am not a bird that with wings yet, and i guess would not be, it's just i am now 20 years old in 2011 ma,
I just love the bird nest u and papi created. My wings is just for me to fly back to lovely homie.

Loves, 

No comments: