Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Wishes.


New year, new life, new try, new wishes.
What's is your wishes for the 2012  new year?
Anywhere, wishes doesn't come all free, let's work hard to grant our wishes purposely! :D
Some wishes could dream for it. Hehex.

 This is a must for 2012 wishes! It's going to come true soon! :D

I promised I will. Practise make perfect :)


I just finished 4 seasons! 2 more season to go! I bet this definately coming true! Haha 

Yea :)

This is what every girl's wish! I really hope this wish come true to me :)


Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. 
You only have one life and once chance to do it all. :)

 This reminds me the memories So it is not a wish anymore. :)
You people should try and make this wish come true.


 This is so warm. Especially when he hold your hand up and kiss on it. :)

Oh yeah! Life is too short, be happy and truly enjoy and appreciate. :)

Time goes by without a trace, Life goes on wihout fanfare,
Don't be afraid of any moment that you have, Life goes on and on and on.
May your dream come true and God bless always! :)

No comments: