Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's day celebration with Love


Went to the church as usual with the family and for mother's day Sunday service. 

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way 
to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, 
but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, 
"God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'" 

Mother's day celebration at Dome, Alamanda after church service over.
Enjoyed much with companions of fun, share and laughter with the love ones. :D 

The pretty married sister :)

Beloved bro and bro in law. Most of the people said they look alike.

As usual, Happy Family with never ending Love.


Never missed this great opportunities to celebrate mothers's day at Caring old folks Home.
Love my mother, love your mothers. 
Blissful moment to share and to be loved. :)

Esther say Hello! :D

100 years old adorable Popo!
She is 100th, yet her mind is still extremely crystal clear!
Can't find any blur case from her. Never try to mess with her.

Adorable popo and mummy. Believe me, they're the greatest mum.
I Love you both. Muahhhh

I was always at peace because of the way my mum treated me.
Thanks God for the Mother in the lips and hearts of little children.
Happy Mother's Day.





No comments: