Friday, June 22, 2012

Tokyo Pastry

I am kind of typical girl who really good loves with dessert, 
Any kind & variety of desserts will do.
I just simply feel good and it brings me to the max of satisfaction whenever I am having it.
I guess desserts itself contains some hyper joy or happy stuff makings. 
I can have it anytime and I will never say No to dessert. :)

Sometimes, I would get along with some friends and us purposely go or looking for desserts and chill.
You know, this is really good. :)

Pink polka dots casual dress.
With my latest pink cartoons Iphone case!

Mango romance platter at Hui Mau Shan
 芒之恋- 许留山


When you're stressed, you eat ice-cream, chocolate, cake, and sweets.
You know why?
Because STRESSED spells backwards  Is DESSERTS. :)

GreenTea Tiramisu from TokyoPastry

This is cuteeee!

His favorite.

Happy Fat girl! I am so FAT but I love dessert!
I die for desserts.
#Feipo

Raspberry drink! Mmmmmm

Pissed me off very seriously on that time.
More pissed that he still manage to take my photo when making me really pissed. Grrrrrrrrrr 
At least, he took good pic of my pissing off look. Fine then ;)

Laugh my ass off when looking this photo of his. Lol
Look so stupid. Turn my anger to laughter right after then.

Pretty Vintage,
Till then. ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go poco, eat dessert, take pic, nice decoration =P