Friday, July 27, 2012

Trip to Tanjung Sepat

The best thing I would like to have a trip to Tanjung Sepat 
will always about food, weather, sweat & sun, factories, vintage and place 
that I no longer can have and feel it in KL! 

Famous Tanjung Sepat fish balls!! Nom nom nomsss
I can only have this tanjung sepat fish ball at The Li Soya Shop in KL. 

Homemade "Bao"! 
Slurps! Thumbs up!

My childhood favorite candy, Ding Ding Tong! :D

Thanks for the yummmy treated! 
May your business grow up uP UP! :)


Favorite!

Holiday is about to end soon, 4th semester is about to start.
Let's continue to work hard, study hard, play hard, party hard and Pray hard!
Live and where we are going to live, and even more importantly, 
how exciting our lives are going to be. Live life to the fullest!

Time flies! Another 3 days to say hello to arrival of August.
Seriously, I thought it was just a new beginning of July.
Admit it.






No comments: