Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lagoon Artificial Beach.


 It was our first membership visited to TheMines Resort and golf club for swimming session
after both me and Shin's memberships in Kajang Hill Golf Club canceled.
It's not a swimming pool, but a lagoon landscaped pool.
 Set admidst lush greenery, tranquil water of the lake and the scenic sunset. The whole concept is pretty good.
I really like it because it is an artificial beach as well. As if you know I am a beach lover.

Everything in RED.


Girlfriend plus swimming partner.

Look and bask yourself in peace and bliss and let the day go by knowing this is the closet to heaven one gets.
However, I would like to appreciated if they hire or train some professional life bodyguard
instead of harassing their female members and it caused us can't reach the satisfaction of enjoyment.
Like seriously. This is so not professional and it broke the whole good image people first set-ed.

End this post with a happy funny picture that I decided to post after a long consideration!
No offend, I feel so sorry if I don't upload, you look really adorable here my dear!
Love me as usual kay?! Xoxo :D




 

No comments: