Sunday, September 30, 2012

Keep Smilling


The last week was a pathetic busy tiring week ever with full of assignments, quiz and also parties that I hardly to take it.
Lacking of sleep everyday especially when you need to complete all classes, assignments and parties in one.
When you see this thing come across, you know I just can't miss any all these. 
Not because I am too playful that I must attend the parties and events when everything just so due.
I slept for only 3 hours for 2 continuous days. I am almost done. Lol
Yet, I am always managed to get myself up in everything because I think I am just too bliss to experience things. :)
I hate people for complaining life. Life should be appreciated.

I always believed a Smile is a cure that sets everything straight.
Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you! :)

Happy mid-autumn festival!
Yesterday celebrations was really great and happening, felt so like ChineseNewYear gathering! lol
Will blog soon after I done with my midterm next week. Another week blog to be abandon.

So, it's last day of September, time flies again. Maybe because of a really busy month I guess.
Can't believe I pass through all these in a month. Goodbye September, I don't really like you, yet I miss you. :)



No comments: