Friday, September 21, 2012

Mabel's Masquerade Birthday Party


Invited to darling 21st birthday count down party at  Soho, Centrio Pantai Hillpark, 12th September .
The Mask is the theme of the day. 
Was being really busy for the beginning month of September and the rest, 
yet this is the special day that I will never miss out no matter what happen just for my darling, Mabel.

She is my first and best friend from the beginning of my life in university when I was still in UCSI,
before she transfer to IACT and so me to Taylor's.
I must thanks God for giving me this chance to meet her and then us became close friend from a strangers.
She is just so lovely, kind heart-ed, nice, sweet for me. She loved me a lot, and so do I.
I had a lot of good memories with her, and I think we will never stop creating memories for the following days.
I knew her at the age of 18. I pray to God to keep this friendship of me and her for the rest of my life.
Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had.


 Fun and game drinking session. 

The love bird. Derrick and JunYee.

Love this photo of us! Mabel, Elissa, JunYee, Evelyne.

Babies JunYee and Boey. They were my close friends during studies life too. 
Of course it's still remaining. :)

Happy 21st Birthday, Darling! So pretty of us! Lol

Cake cutting is always my talent and favorite. :D

 Group and best photo of the party!

 Happy 21st Birthday once again my darling.
You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you birthday wishes come true,
 filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy the most. 
May God bless you and your love ones always. 
As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! :)



No comments: