Friday, November 9, 2012

Eugene's Snips 2012 Graduation Ceremony


One week holiday officially started! So glad and excited for this extremely busy semester I ever experiences.
I guess this is the only chance to get free for this current and the following semesters, which is the end of my diploma.
Final exam after this holiday and straight to my 2 months internship then new and last semester start after 2 days.
Take that! Life as an experiences! Of course I am going to enjoy the week of holiday! 

Remember I was invited to be on the Shanghai Night model shooting's banners by Eugune in my previous post? 
Attended her convocation at Icon, KL and I am here to congratulations for her graduation last October!
 
 I am proud to be in the poster for you!


ChiWai x Elissa x Francis x HanHan

Remember my makeup artist, hair stylish in my previous post? Congratulation!

Poster of me on the screen!

Us after end of the convocation! And thanks to our photographer of the night, Sky!

MeiYoke x Eugene x Elissa

 End this post of me and Francis of the end of the convocation. :)



No comments: