Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Biggest Bazaar in 2013.


I am never a Bazaar people because I hate shop with sweat. I am a very cold person, can never work under the sun. lol
My girlfriend Shin is always a Bazaar people because she love online shopping a lot,
and this is always the best opportunity for her to shop and meet all the online boutiques in offline. 
I don't mind spending in those small bazaar like in Taylor's Lakeside, I used to shop during break time. Haha
But not this kind of BIG bazaar! Too much to shop, too much to sweat. Seriously.
Yet, I am still being a really nice friend to be tag along to SHOP and SWEAT each time. 
Thou, we used to had fun! :D

My girlfriend supported #Likeigloo.

Myself, Sammie and Shin.

 Outfit of the day with my Cherry Root Beer.

 When they "Whoah"
I "No Eye See"

I look so ugly and fat here, but my darling look so pretty and I am force to must upload this.

 YUZU Japanese Restaurant for dinner and chilling session after 5 hours of  tiring yet satisfying shopaholics.  
Forgot to introduce our best man, driver, hanger of the day, Cuzzie! :D 

She came to my room for fitting with all her new bought stuffs after and she left my place at 5am in the morning.
We talked and talked and talked, like there's no tomorrow. 





No comments: