Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Graduation Nutrition Boy!


It was Winson Tan big day last Wednesday 130312! Officially a graduated nutrition boy from Monash University! lol
The convocation was conducted in Sunway Resort Grand Ballroom at 5pm. 
It was my first time for attending a convocation at NIGHT. Yes, I was there at 7pm with a small boutique. 


The first thing when he saw me is to hug hug and then saying, come wear my quarter cap! 
Just because he knew me so wanted to! Haha awwwww

I was even much excited than him. Both us look so happy! :D
Spot the boutique that he's holding, that's comes with a funny story!
It was my first for buying a boutique and I don't even know this small tiny boutique costed me 50 bucks!
I was really surprised and impressed and unbelievable :O
The owner of florist: You don't know boutique very expensive one ah?
Me: I don't know. I received only. 
Owner: Go ask your bf when he buy you a boutique, he know how expensive it cost.
Me: That's not my business already.
LOL


Poor boy been through a tiring day. 

Congrats and happy graduation once again nutrition boy! So proud of you! :D




No comments: