Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church Kuala Lumpur


Remember my previous post about the amazing old church in Paris?
Never know that there are ancient churches in Malaysia as well till I attended one of them last Sunday.
Mummy was invited to give speech and sharing in 2 different churches respectively. 
St. Andrew's Presbyterian was in afternoon session, and which is the ancient church I mentioned about it.
The Sabbath in St. Andrew's is very traditional compare to the modern churches nowadays, you feel it in very different way. 
Just like the Sabbath I've attended in London.

Wondering about Uncle Boy's skills. Lol.
However, this pic still looking really great right? 

The Choirs. 

Wendy's diakonia works sharing. 


The super traditional organ!

 This was much better. I really like it very much.
Members behind me are all Burmese. Myanmar Sunday is in St. Andrew's as well. So traditional.
It's just so amazing to be In the bosom of the Lord. The feeling's so strong.  :')



 Instagram Photo. Follow me: elissang





No comments: