Monday, March 30, 2015

Ping Pong Ball Competition - VSMS Christmas Party


Celebrated the first Christmas party at the office and the most interesting part is winning the cash money from company.
Won the cash prize ping pong ball game with RM 800 divided into 5 in the group lol
Personally think that a good Christmas party organize by the company actually mean so much to the staffs. 
For me, I think I will probably have a Christmas concert party in the future time. :D


Hello to my group members. The sale, designer, finance and coordinators!

Time for gift exchange session after game and food well feed. 
and the RM 500 coin cash lucky money gift bag goes to our designer John!

 Everyone were so curious with what I have got with my gift exchanged! All giving me a helping hands haha

 Tadaaaaaaa! Something very useful for us girls with bursting wardrobe. Hahaha
However, I gift it to my boss so that he will stop saying blaming me for spoiling his cloth hanger stand which actually
 accidentally broke by the production during one of my project booth installation and told by my boss it was my responsibility too lol

 Hey you naughty people! 

 Some cute little gifts from me to my colleagues. :D

End this post with the smiling faces! :DDD



No comments: