Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Pizzaaaaaa Birthday to Double E!


Yours truly birthday is on the 27th of May, and Edison birthday fall on the same 27th but of June.
So this year we decided to have mine belated and his advance birthday celebration together!
As usual, I am the one to confirm the day and time, and he is the one to plan the rest. :D

Just some appetizers before the main course hoho

Happy girl is happyyyyyyyy! I can eat pizza everyday! :D


It's just okay and not sorry to laugh happily like this! xD

Pizza dinner, exchange present, then have coffee and very nice cheese cake for the next stop. *His planned.
I cancel the gift exchange session because I've got no idea what should I prepare for him. Maybe next year yes? haha

Oh gosh, I really love the coffee and cheese cake here! So gooooood

As well as the environment just too cozy and comfy.
Very small space station, but so complete.

Very serious work task...

Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us! :D

First testing on cold brew coffee. Nonononono~ Never a coffee person, how do you expect me to accept this. 
Can't make a sweet tooth person to take this kind of bitter taste! But sometimes you just have to take that in life. 

Double E making powerful wishes together! May God keep our lists in and grant it one day! :D



No comments: