Friday, March 2, 2012

First of March.

A short simple yet fun road trip with the people to Sepang beach side after my class yesterday.
A very random decision to Sepang for sunset and beach from food hunting at Malacca due to lacking of time.  

Had so much fun and great moments at the first day of March!
Please be good and smooth for the whole entire month and so on.
Let's continue to work hard for the 2012 wishes,  Dream will never be true if you don't put an effort.

and never forget to put a smile on your face :)    


6 feet 6 pairs with thousand steps.

Guess what we doing and busy about it?

Yayyyy! Got another one! This is what we did and had so much fun!
Crabs hunting! :D

 Both ultimate playful boys Francis & KaiQin!

Their hard work! 
None of them the little crabs is from me! For me, this is so "geli"


HanHan & Slyvia :)

 We have a same similar trademark which is our signature smile. :D


Both cute ones KaiQin & Echynn :)

Like this picture lot and yes captured by me! :D

6 of us completed the frame of picture and the moments.


I always had the kinda feeling towards beach and ocean. 
I love the beach. The sound of the waves, the smell of salt in the air,
 the ever-changing scenery, the sand under my feet.
It’s heaven as far as I’m concerned. :)


No comments: