Friday, June 1, 2012

21st Birthday Party


Happy 21st Birthday to me myself, Elissa. 
Had a really great & memorable 21st birthday party. 
Thankyou for all the blessed wishes, gifts, friends, family and
 mother who suffered to made me a great birthday every year till I am officially an adult. 
Thankyou God for giving me everything. 
Especially the greatest gift to be born in the same exact day with the father & sister. 

Pleas'd look forward, pleased to look behind, 
And count each birthday with a grateful mind. :) ♥

Pictures of the party night, thanks to my photographer!
and Thanks for the party venue, Venus KTV, Room 888!
Best darlings. 

Thanks for coming to the party right after from the airport. :)

Let's Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

The beloved siblings <3


Thanks for the piggy birthday cake from the brother! :))

Not manage to take a group pictures and put everyone into the frame.
Some random pic will do for the rest :)

Thankyou very bery muchie :))

 I just want to say Thankyou, I had a really great and blessed ones. <3


p/s: To be continue


No comments: