Monday, June 4, 2012

21st's Birthday Part 2

Just came back from family dinner at JanboGroup of Restaurant.
Family day is always love & precious. Love talking with the family & listen to parents's stories ♥ 
and it's about to update for the undone birthday posts since I am not ready to sleep yet. 

It's exactly one week after my birthday :)
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories.
Grow up, they are the witness of identification you're no longer a child.

You deserve a for this picture

The 3 high school limited male classmates! AhF, AhXiong, Gaga.
If there's a best dress code award in my party,
it will definately goes to AhXiong! Look at his sexy lovely pink pant!
He purposely bought it for my pink & white theme party! 
Btw, he is actually wearing a white suit outside his black singlet if you notice
before he getting drunk! Lol

Million thanks the best brother, Winson Tan for helping out seriously lot during the party!
and Thanks for the awesome party venue!
Make an appointment for venue if you're organizing a party,
trust me, this place will never disappoint you!
Go to goggle and search Venus KTV.

Look, you cheer this way! 

You sing whatever ways you would like to!

and making monkey faces!
No one will judge you, comment about you, perhaps no one cares!
It's your home!

 With KamKui! BurpBurp

Great colors matches in this picha! Love* 

Really sorry for some drunker friends.
They even drive their cars off the next day because they need other to send them home
 on that night instead of driving under the influence of alcohol! Lol
 Indeed I am glad that you people enjoyed!

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending texts, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Forgive me
for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.
 Amen.

No comments: