Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gorgeous Expo & Fashion Show


Just ended my 2 months holiday job and preparing to back to Uni next week.
Was being bit of busy clumsy today by bringing my accident injured puppy, 
Gaga to the veterinary hospital for second checkup this morning to the afternoon. 
I never had a puppy before this. 2 hours plus to get everything done.

and when I was about to make a move to OneUtama from Serdang 
as April was waiting me for our dated, I bumped my car into a divide and broke down.
Luckily brother was with me and he did everything. :*
I felt really bad and sorry for leaving April off my promised today. 

Send my car to Eng Hin Tayar Trading and guess what?
Free service and change! Thankyou boss! May your business continue prosper than usual!
My parents don't even bother about the car and me, they only ask for Gagagagagaga.
I want to thanks to Gaga for escaping me from being nag. ;)
Hmm, there are more to tell for today but I think I should just stop here.

Backstage photos of Gorgeous expo will do for the rest of the post! 
Me myself with other model and friends. :)

I don't blame the photographer,
I blame myself and sorry for not looking photogenic. 
and I am so meaty! Time to pay for some workout. 


Elissa x Jeniffer x Jane

Elissa and Cherish

Elissa x Keith x Derela x Jerry 

Elissa x Christopher

With the organizer of the event, TinaFong 

* Ciaoz for astro ondemand Law霸 now with papi! :D
   and I am gonna get into the dream early today, I am so tired T.T


♥ 

No comments: