Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TWG Tea Salon & Boutique


 I would like to say time flies! It's August the 4th months before year end!
Have you done your things yet?
Remember that time would't wait for you, you have to catch yourself up before it's too late.

So I am here to get myself some late posts up before it's too late yay! Sorry for the awaiting.
High tea session with ShinEe at TWG Tea that we decided to have it in Pavillion than StarHill
so that we can have a quick little window shopping right after it without heading over here and there.

Thanks for the picture! :)

She nagged me for leaving herself to a very lonely high tea
because I was busy with the Iphone together snapping, text-ing and editing! Lol

The macrons are really good, I would like to recommend Rose Tea.

Picture taken and edited by Iphone.

She very fancy with this tea pot. I mean kind of a lot.

Random photos before leaving.
Spot our similar wedges? 




No comments: