Friday, November 30, 2012

Semester ended Celebration.

Final and semester 4 officially ended! Like finally!
It was a tough semester I must to admit. Been really tiring, lacking of sleep frequently.
Now everything comes to an ended. And everything start and begin from an end as well. 
Just done with our final yesterday which is Thursday and internship start on next Monday.
Are you kidding me? No I am not. It is. Let's work out! 

Final and semester ended celebration and lunch with the classmates at Bubba Gump, Pyramid right after the exam.
Everyone were so happy and enjoyed! We are all done with semester 4! :D

Love this picture really much!

Mine and some of the classmates's ordered. 


I had great time with ya all! Of course some other classmates who are not in this picture as well.

Run Forest Run!
I like giant shoes! It's makes giant me look tiny! Lol

First Christmas photos session with them at Sunway Pyramid! Happy!
Can't really believe that today was the last day of November! Counting down for my favorite Christmas! :D

Instagram photo. @elissang 


Yours truly,


No comments: