Sunday, December 2, 2012

Something before Finals.


Myself during break time on the very first day of final.
If you realized I dyed my hair. :P

I am so blessed to have a reminder like this.
How am going to not revise for my finals when I got a aggressive sister who is sitting for her 
STPM exam reminding me like nobody business?

My friend lol asked: Why you bring along a piglet to sit for exam? 
By the way, long long pig is it name. :)

My Press Conference 2012 group mates. SimTeng, Victor, myself and Michelle.
Can't believe that we did so well in our presentation. So proud of us.
We are the only group who don't left any unknown answer for the journalists, we've answered all the questions.
I am so glad, so proud. I can't control my tears when I told mum what I've did during this press conference preparations and everything.
I believed thing will be paid when you work hard for it.
Nothing come to a waste, unless you don't pay any effort. 

My event CommFest2012 's task.
Thank you Francis, Pauline and Ken for helping out on this, else I won't be doing so good.
Sincerely appreciated.

He was once my Hero. Thankyou.

 It was a tough semester but I am enjoyed doing this.

 Shaun and me. Over Dress vs Under Dress. What my lecturer comment about us for the last day of PR new media presentation and class.

 Went to the library for uncounted times, yet it was my first time to borrow books from the library just for finals.

 Life in University will always be a precious part of  me in my life. 






No comments: